Effective as of 1/2/2015
Applicability and third party websites and services
- When you provide it to us. We may collect your information when you submit respond to our surveys or competitions, when you request further information from an advertiser, or when you otherwise provide us with your personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, email address, home address, contact information or any other information you may provide;
- From third parties. We may collect your information from third parties, including websites which publish our ads and offers, as well as other online and offline sources such as identity verification services and other service providers and vendors and we may combine such information with other information you have provided to us;
- Automatically. We may collect your information automatically, based on interaction with our site, using cookies and other technology (as described below).
Types of information we may collect
Personally identifying information: We may collect personally identifying information when you provide it to us as described above. Examples of the types of personally identifying information you may provide include, but are not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number and postal address, and any other information you provide to use which can be used to identify you. You can choose not to provide us with such information, but some of our services and certain parts of our Site may not be accessible to you.
Other information we collect: We may automatically collect information about your interaction with our Site, our advertisements and other promotional content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files. Examples of information which may be collected by our various technologies include browser information, your device IP address, whether you clicked on one of our advertisements, pages you’ve visited on the Site, which website you came from, date and time stamp information, and other navigation and click-through information. Although information we collect through these tracking devices is not always personally identifiable when collected, we may combine such information with personally identifiable information like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you.
How we may use and share the information that we collect
The information that we collect about you may be used by us and shared with third parties in any manner and for any purpose permitted by law. This may include disclosing (with or without remuneration) the personally identifiable information that we collect to third parties for their marketing purposes. Once we provide your information to a third party for any reason, we do not control and are not responsible for that third party’s use or disclosure of such information.
Examples of the ways we may use the information that we collect include:
to contact you about products or services that you have requested or that you have requested further information on;
- to contact you regarding products or services that we, our group of companies or our carefully selected third parties think may interest you;
- to notify you about your account details if you register to use a secure part of the Site;
- to send you information you have asked for and to respond to any requests, enquiries or complaints you may make to us;
- to contact you to ask for feedback about our services and the Site.
- Examples of the way we may share the information we collect include:
- With third parties so that they may send you emails with promotions about their products and services which they think may interest you. These emails may include advertisements for goods and services in the following categories:
- Competition Sites
- Daily Deals
- With third parties when you have requested further information about their product or services;
- With advertisers whose content we publish or display, their agents, third party ad servers, and service providers;
- With service providers we engage to provide us with services that support our business operations;
- In response to government or regulatory agency requests, court orders, subpoenas, or as we otherwise believe to be required or permitted in connection with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- As we believe necessary or desirable to protect our business, rights, safety, assets, or property, or those of you or a third party; to limit our legal liability; to defend our interests or the interests of you or a third party; or to enforce our Terms of Service or other rules; and
- In connection with the consolidation, sale of or other transaction related to our business.
Cookies and Other Technology
We may also track your use of our Site, advertisements and other content through web beacons (also called pixel tags or clear gifs). Web beacons can be used for various purposes, including helping us improve our Site, services and marketing communications.
Cookies used on our site
Type of Cookie Purpose
|These cookies allow us to collect information about how visitors use the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html|
|An ad server that is used to display banner ads and survey questions and offers. Used to keep track of what has been displayed and what has been clicked on or responded to. Also used to store registration, survey question and offer answers you have entered so relevant ads can be displayed based on these answers. Values are protected via encryption.|
|wordpress||wordpress_###||WordPress is a content management system (computer program) which is used to manage and display the website. Cookies are used to allow content to be displayed correctly.|
Personal Information Transferred to the U.S.
How We Protect Your Information
We use commercially reasonable safeguards and technologies to protect the information that we collect and use, such safeguards meet the adequacy requirements of the European Data Protection Directive. We also expect our business partners and service providers to do the same.
Your choices regarding collection of your information
Providing Information. You can choose not to provide us with your personally identifiable information. Note, however, that you may not have access to certain of our products and services if you decide not to provide us with your information.
Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. You may opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us or our partners at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as “unsubscribe”), or by submitting your request using our Contact Form Please allow 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request. Also, note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us. You may opt-out from our further sharing of your information by submitting your request via our Contact Form. If we already provided your information to a third party before you changed your preferences or updated your information, or if you requested to receive offers from third party advertisers directly on our site, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as well.
Subject Access Requests: In accordance with the European Data Privacy Directive you have the right to access or correct the information held about you. You may request information we may hold about you by contacting us via our Contact Form.
This Site is intended for general audiences, and is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us using the information below.
By email: Contact Form
By Writing at:
Quantance Media Ltd.
16, Upper Woburn Place
London, WC1H 0AF